Don't Lose Your Integrity Because You Want Easy Life


 I know in most people's hearts seeing this topic they will start grumbling what sort of evil topic is this, do you mean we should want a rough life rather than an easy life. The write up is for clearing such confusions by explaining the dangers in losing integrity for an easier life. 

On one of our discussions I discussed that it doesn't matter your humble beginning don't limit the dreams you can have. Dream very high that it scares you and watch how God sends people and situations to make your dreams fulfilled. 

If you are from a home or family that is rich enough to fund your dreams, of course that will make life easy for you but if you are from home your dream is greater than what your family can afford, I tell you, it won't be easy, it will be rough journey but still don't give up because there are lots of blessings attached to the journey if you keep moving forward. 

When you are on the rough path, so many options will come to you trying to make you exchange integrity for an easier life, don't do it. Integrity is one of the permit you tender at the gate of the great achievement you have suffered for, if it's not found in your luggage, you won't be allowed to enter into the greatness. So keep your integrity. 

For some, the options for them will be to sleep with their boss to keep their jobs or to get a lucrative job with lots of good benefits attached to the job. It looks promising and it looks like it will make life easier for you if you accept it but that act is not moral, it is lack of integrity, reject it. Don't accept it. Choose a life that is rough but your integrity is valued and appreciated. Even if you lose the job, better options will come. Some people have agreed to such acts and they still lost the jobs eventually. Think about that. One day the option that is perfect for you will appear and you won't need to sleep with your boss to get the job or to keep the job. 

For some ladies, the options thrown at them is to become side chick or sexual partner to a rich man while he funds her baby girl lifestyle. Well, I have seen women who did that and still lost everything they got from the relationship eventually. Don't do it to have an easier life, choose to work your way to the top through hard work and not by sleeping with man for money or sponsorship. Always keep your head high and always value yourself and your bodies so much that you don't give it out for dirty things. You are a queen and you must maintain that status always. Better options that appreciate your queenly role will appear eventually. Wait for them. 

For some men, it is being fraudulent that is the option thrown at them, don't do it. It will stain your integrity permit. I remember when I was in situation where fraudulent option was thrown at me, yes I needed money, yes I will be able to afford several things with this money, yes I will have an easier lifestyle different from the hard life I was living. But the Holy Spirit reminded me, daughter, this is not how far you are going in life. There are higher places ahead of you that they will go back to check how you lived your past and how you endured hard times, did you lose integrity to escape hard times, did you maintain integrity and preferred to suffer honourably. They will check and if you messed up in the past you can lose the higher positions. It wasn't an easy time but I honourably went through it and I am telling you that you can too. God will always come through to deliver you at the most crucial moments. You won't be alone and God will eventually take us to the higher positions where our integrity will pay us well. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Have Much More Than You Can Imagine

You Are Not Behind In Life

Rise Up Again And Continue