Dream So Big That It Scares You
There is the saying, if you don't stand for something then you will fall for everything. If you don't have a dream to fulfill, someone who has dream will make you an accomplice to fulfill their own dreams. I am not condemning being an employee for people or a reputable company, I am just here to charge you up to see more than you think you are worth. Most of these people you work for are already fulfilling their dreams and just employing you to help them fulfill more of what they want to achieve. You can work for people but don't limit yourself by not building your own empire too.
There is the story of a man who worked for several companies and they paid him we'll, when it was time for him to start building his own empire he became so sick that he spent all the money he ever made to save his life. He is alive now but he has been so used that he is as if he never worked in companies that paid him lots of money before. Now imagine, he started his own empire at a younger age and just worked to get the money to fund his dream, firstly he won't lose his health when he wants to retire.
In the olden days, most of our parents only worked for years and then retire and live on pension for the rest of their lives. These days, we youths are creating jobs for ourselves, we are collaborating with people to get funds to sponsor our dreams not just sitting at a desk all day to fulfill someone else dreams.
Years ago too, lots of women only become accomplice to fulfill a man's dreams, they don't have their own dreams, all they glory in is being the wife of a successful man, but nowadays women are changing that, women now are rich wives not wife of a rich man. If you are still a woman who doesn't have a big dream you are living in the past, come to the life of the present. And if your purpose in life is to be an employee all your life and only retire when your health fades to collect pension, you are also living in the past, come to the present life.
When I graduated university first degree and I was searching for jobs, I used to think they didn't like me for rejecting me now I understand that they don't want someone who is ambitious like me, some of the jobs I had and they asked me to go is because my dreams always scare them, so they feel they can't keep me to themselves. Some interviews they didn't give me job is because when they ask me what is my dream for the next 5 years, I say things like I will have been able to use the money I get in the company to fund my dreams and I have my own settled company where I employ people to work for me😂 they don't give me the jobs, then I wonder, don't they want my progress. No it's not so, it's because those who work for people don't have a high thinking that they can be more than that. They are looking for people they control their time, marriage, even health when all these should be in your personal control.
After all the introduction, let's go back to the topic, when I say dream so big that it scares you, it means, without money coming from a company or an employer, dream so big that you can have your own company too. Without financial support from family and people who are related to you, have some great dreams that it will take God's intervention to make them fulfilled. Don't settle for less. You grow up in a slum area, have a great dream that you can rule at the top with great people. It is the dreams we have that attract miracles to our lives. Without the dreams there's no need for any special miracles. The money will come, the divine connection with great people will come. Don't limit yourself. Don't look down on yourself. Don't put stumbling blocks on your way by yourself. Climb all hurdles and you will see how the great dreams come to reality.

Comments
Post a Comment