You Need Discipline To Achieve Your Goals

 


We have discussed about dreams and dreaming so big, they become goals when we start working on achieving them. The journey to achieve any great goal is a very rough road. Very discouraging road, very tiring path and full of lots of dangers too. I know from my personal experiences so I am talking to you as someone who also understands and feels what you are feeling right now and I am here to encourage you with things that also encouraged on the way. I don't have everything yet, I keep setting new goals every time but something has been keeping me going and I want to discuss this with you too. If I can do it, you can do it too. 

When we talked about dreaming so big that it scares us based on what we have presently and what we need to achieve the dream we have, and to make it worse help is not forth coming at the moment, we encouraged ourselves not to give up because the help we need will eventually come. If we changed our minds before it arrives it will be a lot of regrets. Same thing I want to say today, for every goal we set, God is in heaven and He is working it out to make them fulfilled. Don't change it. Go through the rough path honourably even if you have to suffer for a while, don't go through short cuts, they don't last. God will fix everything and you can stand tall to testify that you did it eventually. It's a beautiful experience to celebrate achievement on any goal, don't lose that beautiful experience because of the rough things happening. 

That is also leading us to the topic of today, discipline. You need discipline to achieve your goals. Someone may ask, what do I need discipline for? You need discipline not to give up, you need discipline not to try immoral things to achieve your goals, you need discipline to remain a virtuous woman or man despite the hardship, you need discipline to keep believing that all will be well and everything will work out for your good very soon, you need discipline not to settle where you are now, keep setting higher goals to achieve the great dream you started with in the beginning, even when one strategy didn't work, try another one.  

Some people who feel uncomfortable with where they are and what they are passing through and the way they worked to get out of the situation is through doing frauds, some selling toxic drugs, they might get rich, for some women, they become side chicks to rich men who have wives and grown up children, some prefer to become a sex partner to a man, some go into stealing, some prostitution. I am here to address it that you should not do sinful or immoral things because of the hardship, you need discipline not to go into the get quick wealth activities. Because they are not the real wealth God desires for you. God's real wealth is with integrity and virtues. Wait for it, it will surely come. Being desperate is not the solution. Having the achievement and still maintaining integrity and virtues and good morals is the real deal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Have Much More Than You Can Imagine

You Are Not Behind In Life

Rise Up Again And Continue