You Can Do It

 


Today's motivation is short, just three words and it's precise too. You can do it. 

We have discussed dreaming big, we have discussed don't give up, we have discussed don't lose your integrity to get an easy life, we have also discussed discipline on the journey of fulfilling our goals. In today's talk I want you to know there are times you have done all you should do and then discouragement sets in, feelings of maybe you are not capable starts, that is why the motivation is coming out today to encourage you that you can do it. 

You see, you don't need to have everything you need to achieve your goals at the start, some people think that is how it should be. Well, it looks wise enough, but many people who have become great achievers who are celebrated and respected never had everything at the start, yet they pressed on, they continued looking at the goal not minding the challenges around them and eventually it became a reality. 

What I noticed is, children who come from homes where they have money to achieve whatever dreams they have usually back out once a little challenge creeps in. I talk about myself too much 😃I'm trying not to use myself as example today again but I feel it will help the point I'm raising so let's go. Prior to the time foreigners left Ukraine, I had lots of challenges that I have overcome because I kept on looking at my goals and I have become unshakable in spite of everything. When the challenge came to Ukraine, I didn't feel it as anything 😅 it didn't stress me, but people who never had challenges before then, those who have always had things easy for them they saw it as a great problem and many of them lost their dreams, many lost properties, some went back to where they came from. Sorry I'm not mocking anyone, I'm just trying to explain that many times don't stop pursuing your goals because you don't have all the resources yet, start them notwithstanding. The overcoming of the challenges is building your strength to become greater. None of the experience is wasted. They are all for glory. 

So even if a times you feel weak, you feel discouraged, you feel incapable, don't stop. Continue. There is a glory ahead for you. There is celebration for you that you must not miss. You can do it. Whether there is enough to complete it yet or not, start with the little you have. Ways will open, helps will come. You can't give up now. There are several people who want to listen to your testimony of how you did it, don't deny them the testimony. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Have Much More Than You Can Imagine

You Are Not Behind In Life

Rise Up Again And Continue