Be A Creator Yourself Not Always A Worker

 


Today's motivation is a topic many people will find controversial but I will explain. I also had to learn this from very hard situations before I finally conclude on it. One of the reasons it is controversial is because it is very hard to be a creator especially without financial support to lift your creations high. I also at the time I newly completed my first degree in the university, I thought like my other mates, getting a job with a thriving company would be a good one, I even had one of my friends who was working with a big company said to me that I should listen to the voice of God and I should go and find a job so I can get paid instead of the little things I was doing then. But all along, I just felt my life wasn't meant to be a worker for anyone, I always see myself as having my own empire and being of influence and help to people. I tried working for people but every time I was rejected, some even employ me but it's always short term, I had jobs I only worked in a day and the owner of the place already see it in me that I don't have the energy of a worker but rather I am a creator because many people will still come to learn from me. So I stopped trying to get jobs, nowadays I create jobs for myself and I work and pray towards developing it and making it bigger so it can have room to accommodate more people who will want to work. 

That is not to say if you are at the point of only able to work for people you should reject it, no, in my case too I tried to work for people but my inner gifts are always shining out so they cannot keep me under them. At a time I was applying for jobs, I would see some specifications for some job posts, they will be asking for 10 years experience in a particular skill, they will want you to have several certificates in that skill and I will be thinking to myself 🤔you mean I will spend so much money learning a particular skill and to get certificates in that particular skill, you mean I will spend 10 years doing a particular thing in a company 🤔 well I don't have such patience. I can't be confined in a place, I learn several skills at the same time, and within 10 years I must have been doing several and a lot of things within 10 years. What kind of life is that doing only one thing for years, that's not good. I cannot use 10 years of my life to work in a place only to come and apply under your job to continue slaving for you, if I have worked 10 years already at a job then I must have learned all the experience I need to start my own company, I do not need to be under anyone anymore. 

That's the point. Don't always want to be a worker. The only thing that makes people shy away from being a creator is the responsibilities you have to be doing all by yourself from the start. It's the little or no income that comes from when you are just starting. But remember those places you want to work too, they also started small before they became known. Facebook company didn't start big, it started small, today people want to work with Facebook, same with Google and Microsoft, they too started with little or nothing but today anyone who gets job with them sees it as prestigious. Why not think to be another Facebook like company CEO, another Microsoft like company founder. You can do it. You just have to stop limiting yourself and seeing yourself every time like you need to work for someone. As a matter of fact I want to believe there's a level of education you have that you should not be thinking of working for someone anymore, you should be developing your own company. Like my first university, the motto is technology for self reliance, maybe that's why I couldn't conveniently stay under anyone to work for them because many things I have learnt are for creating my own company. 

I will conclude by saying, if you don't start you will never have to celebrate your success in it. Don't mind how difficult it will be at the beginning, start small with the little resources you have now, keep working and praying towards it, God will send help and God will make it bigger. You deserve to be CEO too not just a worker. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Have Much More Than You Can Imagine

You Are Not Behind In Life

Rise Up Again And Continue